Sunday, February 21, 2010

Your Star Wars got in my Snatch! Your Snatch got in my Star Wars!!!


















I truly LOVE both of these films. From Bricktop's fucking foul mouth, and the uber-cool soundtrack of Snatch, to the sticky bun hairdo of Princess Lea and epic struggle of good vs evil and brother and sister making out of Star Wars, these films are cinematic gold.

So some blessed soul with too much free time took the initiative to combine these two cinematic gems into comic genius. Please take a moment to savor this You Tube nugget you "fucking pratt!!'




2 comments:

My Interior Life February 26, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

I think you have to be a guy to really appreciate this. I get it, but I don't love Snatch as much as Star Wars so it loses something for me.

Matt February 26, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

My wife just said snatch...