Monday, April 26, 2010

When I Grow Up, This is What I Want To Do... Make a movie called "Oceans"


How did I let this one slip by?! This movie is totally up my alley and I forgot to hit on it. The magic-workers over at Disney have hired directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud to scour the 3/4's of the Earth's surface that is covered with ocean, and report back with super-awesome images and the let Pierce Brosnan tell the tale.

Look how cool this is!! These guys went swimming with great white sharks outside the cage, and guess what... they didn't get eaten. Those of you who know me, know that I love anything to do with the ocean, and I am particularly fascinated by sharks. They are totally misunderstood fishes...
For more on my ongoing quest to meet every shark on the planet please watch the following video...


Tiger Beach 2010 from Matt McGee on Vimeo.

Now back to the topic of conversation. "Oceans" was released April 22, 2010. Take your friends and family to see this show and learn a little something about our planet. Which by the way, why do we call it planet Earth when it is clearly Ocean? Discuss..
Here's the trailer...


0 comments: